|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Processor||64 bit ARMv7 Quad Core Processor 1.2 GHz|
|Power||5 V,2 A|
|Connectivity||802.11 b/g/n Wireless LAN Bluetooth 4.1,zigbee,USB & Ethernet|
|Memory||16 GB (upgradable)|
|Ethernet||10/100 BaseT Ethernet socket|
|Video Output||HDMI and Composite RCA|
|Audio Output||Audio Output 3.5 mm jack|
|Camera||15-pin MIPI Camera Serial Interface|
|Memory Card||Push/pull Micro|
|LCD||Color TFT LCD|
|Motor Driver||Stepper and DC Motor|
|Analog Input||8 nos.|
|Relay Output||4 nos.|
|Buzzer Output||1 no.|
|Zigbee Frequency||2.4 GHz|
The Internet of Things (IoT) is an environment in which objects, animals or people are provided with unique identifiers and the ability to transfer data over a network without requiring Human-to-Human or Human-toComputer interaction. IoT has evolved from the convergence of Wireless Technologies, MicroElectroMechanical Systems (MEMS) and the Internet. IoT is more than smart homes and connected appliances. IoT is about connecting devices over the Internet, letting them talk to us, applications, and each other. Essentially, it is an overarching platform that allows a variety of devices or machines to communicate with each other by "Machine to Machine" communication (M2M).
Scientech IoT Builder is a unique solution which allows user to explore Architecture, Working, and Applications of Internet of Things. The Internet of Things (IoT) is the network of physical objects or "Things" embedded with electronics, software, Sensors, and network connectivity, which enable these objects to collect and exchange data.Features:
Wireless Sensor Node:
- In-depth practical learning on IoT
- In-depth practical learning on WSN
- Linux-based design
- Linux Operating System porting
- Linux python programming
- Qt IDE based GUI development
- Study of Sensor and Actuator interfacing
- Local cloud server configuration
- Over the air (OTA) node configuration
- GUI based parameter configuration
- GUI Base IoT application development
- IoT Gateway Using WiFi and Ethernet
- Bluetooth interface
- Zigbee interface
- HDMI interface for display
- USB HID and CDC interface
- Ethernet interface
- 4 channel ADC for Voltage input
- Input for Resistance measurement
- Input for 4-20mA measurement
- RS485, I2C, SPI Protocol interface
- LEDs interface
- Motor driver interface
- Color TFT display
- Serial to USB converter
- microSD card socket
- Office Suit
- Switches interface
- Audio interface
- Connectors for external module interface
- Camera connectivity
- GSM IoT gateway (optional)
- Analog Inputs: 6 nos.
- Digital Outputs: 4 nos.
- I2C channel: 1 no.
- Communication: Zigbee 2.4 GHz
- PC Interface: USB
- Charging: USB and Solar Panel
- Battery: 3.7V/4400mAH
- Solar Panel: 6W
Optional:GSM IoT Gateway:
- SS150 Temperature and Humidity: 2 nos.
- SS151 Air Quality Sensor: 2 nos.
- SS152 Soil Moisture: 2 nos.
- SS153 Ambient Light Sensor: 2 nos.
- SS154 Soil/Water temperature: 2 nos.
- SS155 PIR Sensor: 2 nos.
- Quad-Band 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- GPRS multi-slot class 10/8
- GPRS mobile station class B
- Compliant to GSM phase 2/2+
- Class 4 (2 W @850/ 900 MHz)
- Class 1 (1 W @ 1800/1900MHz)
- Control via AT commands
- SIM application toolkit
- Supply voltage range: 3.2-4.8V
- Physical Cloud/Server: It included physical hardware (Computer) for Sever along with all required software. Also it will come with static IP address. Annual subscription is required for only IP Address. In this internet facility should be required in user’s premises.
- Online Cloud/Server: This is online server, in this user will get one static IP address, one domain (Website) name and one database along with email address. Annual subscription for domain name and IP address required.
- Item Code: Scientech-6205